General Accessories Information and Care
- Avoid wearing jewelry when exercising or taking a shower to reduce contact with sweat and soap or chemicals.
- Avoid staining jewelry with perfumes/makeup/hairspray, etc as the chemicals could stain or discolour the plating.
- Avoid wearing jewelry to swimming pool or spas to reduce contact with chlorinated water or chemicals.
- Use a polish cloth to wipe down and maintain jewelry shine.
- Use warm water to remove tough stains on jewelry.
- Where possible, keep jewelry in closed box or container to prevent exposure to moisture oxidation on the plating.